Friday, August 9, 2013

MECHANICAL SEQUENCER

Heres some of the progress I've made on the mechanical sequencer I'll be showing at the Mini Maker Faire next week at the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh. ALSO.....Blogger has this great thing that shows you where your internet traffic comes from. Its pretty interesting! People all over the world have seen the stuff I've made! That makes me pretty excited but what would make me even more excited is if you left a comment telling me if you thought what I made was stupid or really interesting or even better ask me QUESTIONS!!!! We have this powerfull tool to connect people all over the world but too often we just use to yell opinions that don't change anything or fill up text boxes with meaning throw away statements that never help construct any real conversations! So........ ASK ME QUESTIONS! I'd love to hear from you!

EntryPageviews
United States

927
Russia

98
Germany

70
United Kingdom

29
Switzerland

21
France

18
Argentina

13
Japan

11
India

10
Brazil

8





No comments:

Post a Comment